This post contains affiliate links, therfore as I am an Amazon Associate, if you click on one of these links and make a purchase I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Happy New Year! It’s nearing the end of new years day. So as 2021 is only just beginning I’ve been thinking about what books I want to read this year. Some have been on my TBR (to be read) list for years, some I’ve only found recently. It’s probably going to be considered an eclectic mix but that’s me in a nutshell. Now then onto the list.
1. Trudi Canavan – The Ambassador’s Mission Trudi Canavan is my all time favourite author. The Black Magician trilogy was amazing. I love those books. This book is from the Traitor Spy trilogy which continues the story from the Black Magician trilogy and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
2. J.R.R. Tolkien – The Silmarillion Have you ever seen that Lord of the Rings meme where if you have read The Silmarillion your mind is blown? I want my mind to be blown, but I know damn well this book is going to require alot of concentration to get my head around. It will be worth it hopefully.
3. Neil Gaiman – Neverwhere . It’s Neil Gaiman, enough said. But really, how could I not have him on my list. I’ve heard about a third of this on audio book but I haven’t finished it so I’m looking forward to reading this from the beginning.
4. Oliver Bowden – Assassin’s Creed: Renaissance. I remember playing these games when I was younger and been amazed and enthralled by the beautiful aesthetic of them. So I hope the novels will paint an equally beautiful picture.
5. Leigh Bardugo – Six of Crows . I’ve been seeing this everywhere in the last few months, so I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and give it a go too.
So let’s start the new year. Let’s read, you fools.